Recently watching: GTO
Comments: Most of the sub-plot endings are just TOO perfect for my taste: no matter how f**ked up things get that guy always comes out on top without a scratch (only to be in even worse shit in the next episode). It's fun though and a good way to end a day of work.
Album of the moment: None.
Comments: Lots of trance releases lately but nothing worth writing about.
Ok. I realise that I havent submited anything 3d since... OMG!... over a month. I just have too many things hanging around my head right now. Projects running in parallel right now include (but are not limited to):
- designing and building a flash site for a company i'm trying to start
- continue working on my project (ya know, the 3d thing)
- AFF (it's been a month since I did anything for them)
- school: exams (Artificial Intelligence in 6 days)
- school: projects (Java/SQL project I need to finish)
- learning Japanese (i try to do one unit per day but i'm just too damn tired sometimes so i manage about 3-4 per week)
Add my lazyness, some software and hardware issues I had recently and some family problems and there you have it. Seems like from the half of october i havent really accomplished much but somehow i'm working on something almost everyday.
PS. I've finished modeling that armor (essentialy my "Max Badass" character) so I'll post a modeling-final version in a day or two.
See you out there!