- Online (iTunes radio): XTC Radio - Excursions into Trance
- Offline (albums): Paul Oakenfold [Tranceport], Paul Oakenfold [Creamfields], U2 [How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb], ATB [The DJ'2 In The Mix]
Reading: Still nothing.
Watching: Gnomon Workshop DVD's
Hi everyone! Last week I finally got my Half Life 2 copy and... well... it's THE best fpp game i've played to this date - perfection is the right word. Too bad i've finished it and now I have to wait for Half Life 3 (yes, another open ending). Apart from that I found some strenght to run Photoshop and finish the v2 textures for the Dock. I'll post an update in the next few days (I hope... oh the laziness).
She's a great digital painer and creature designer. A must see for someone who likes fantasy books. I'm glad I found my way to her page on DA because she's a great artist that deserves more recognition then she gets (with works of so high quality only ~600 pageviews during her 2+ years on deviant art). So what are YOU, dear reader of my journal, waiting for??? Click the damn icon!
Scenes/models under construction:
- Dock: lighting done; finishing textures now. I'll post an update too.
- Fat Bastard: 95% of modeling finished (just need to round some hard edges) | textures not in progress yet but that's my next objective after finishing the dock v2
- AI Core: 95% of modeling finished (some things still need fixing) | 50% of texturing finished