- Online (iTunes radio): XTC Radio - Excursions into Trance
- Offline (albums): Nightwish [Once], Paul Van Dyk [Re-reflections], Trancemaster 4004, Dido [No Angel], Ugly House Gold 2004
Watching: Gnomon Workshop DVD's
Hi everyone! Right now i'm waiting for my preordered copy of Half Life 2 to arrive. I got an email from the online store today which said they run out of copies and will have to get more before they can send me mine. They promised to do their best to send all preordered copies by the end of the week but... I don't know... guess I'll have to wait and see what happens. Funny thing is that someone who pre-ordered will get the game much later actually than someone who just went to some shop on the release date. Well at least after reading some user opinions about the game (the lucky bastards who have it already ) I know that the game is worth waiting another few days for (not a common thing for games these days). Besides waiting for Half Life 2 I was able to do one more thing: install OSX on my pc using a great PPC emulator called PearPC. Not much to work with since it runs about 20 times slower than it should (take your CPU speed, divide by 20 - that's how 'fast' it runs), but i'm glad that things are heading in the right direction. Oh and i'm trying out some html formatting in the journal... if it looks good when submitted i'm gonna use that style for my next journals too.
Check out his mech designs - they are simply insane!!! This guy never stops and when it seems that you can't make a better mech design you see that little 'D' letter on the bar and realise how wrong you were. Yep, =TDBK has yet another jaw-dropping, laser-shooting, tree-crushing hunk of metal for you to enjoy, comment and fav!
Scenes/models under construction:
- Dock: making a different lighting to optimise the scene render time and create a better atmosphere, making v2 textures
- Fat Bastard: 95% of modeling finished (just need to round some hard edges) | textures not in progress yet but that's my next objective after finishing the dock v2
- AI Core: 95% of modeling finished (some things still need fixing) | 50% of texturing finished